- Mrs H supported us with 2 tickets
- Mx P supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr W supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms B supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms W supported us with 1 ticket
6d 18h 39m
16 December 2023
- Winner! Mr C (READING) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs T (HENLEY-ON-THAMES) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr W (READING) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss B (WOKINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms G (READING) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (READING) Won 3 extra tickets!
Our mission is to put a smile on the faces of disadvantaged children in the Reading area
We help children living with poverty and other disadvantages. They may be young carers, for example; or living in a family affected by drug taking, physical abuse, chronic illness or disability; or they may have a disability or illness themselves.
At Christmas we distribute toys to children aged 0-16 through our Toys & Teens Appeal. If our funds permit, we also provide outings throughout the year for children and their families who couldn't afford to go otherwise.
Please support us by buying a Reading Community Lottery ticket.
Thank you from the Reading Family Aid committee.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in the area of Reading.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!